ID: 7090
Updated by: sbergmann
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproduceable crash
Assigned To:
Comments:

Does the problem persist with PHP 4.0.4pl1 or the latest snapshot from
http://snaps.php.net/?

Check out bug #6763.
1. Install IIS 4.0 on winnt server 4.0 w/ sp4
2. Install PHP
3. Run a test php script...works fine
4. Install exchange server 5.5.
5. Test accessing mail through IIS and it works fine.
6. Repeat step 3.  Crashes
7. Repeat step 5.  Still works fine.

I am having this same problem only we installed php first and then exchange.  PHP runs
without any problems until someone accesses their webmail.  Then all hell breaks loose
and php shuts off claiming an "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 73342F43" It
some extreme cases, it takes down all of the web services but this is rare.  We are
running this on NT Server 4.0.  IIS then locks up and only a restart will fix the
problem.
Error Log Reports the following:
Source: WAM
ISAPI Application 'c:winntsystem32php4isapi.dll'.
Shoot me an email if you need more info.

Mike

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=7090&edit=2