ID: 9018
Updated by: sbergmann
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Install and Config
Assigned To:
Comments:

Does this problem persist with PHP 4.0.4pl1?

My environment is : WinNT Server4.0 SP6 and IIS4.0. I am trying to install php
(php4.0.3pl) with php4isapi.dll option (not CGI option) as I have to use PHP
authenication. However, after I add php4isapi.dll to the ISAPI filter as described in
the README, I cannot start the webserver anymore with the following Dr.Watson error :
inetinfo.exe - access violation (0xc00000005) address 0x77905120.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9018&edit=2