Hi,

I just had time to catch up on some of the topics on the list over the last
couple of months (I had a backlog of around 9000 messages to wade through).

Anyway, one of the topics was CVS accounts, core developers actually being
terrorists in deep cover operations etc. etc.

I got a CVS account a few months ago so that I could add some SSL support to
the fopen wrappers; I was supposed to be working with Stig Venaas on this,
and then our client didn't need the support so I couldn't spend time on it,
and it has fallen by the wayside.

I'm now in a position to do some more work on this, perhaps using the fopen
cookie method (like the zlib extension).

I was wondering what, if any, CVS access I now have (I have read at least,
because I just checked out from CVS).

--Wez.