From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux RedHat 7.0 (kernel 2.2.16-22)
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     MySQL related
Bug description:  Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

I did update my Linux RedHat from 6.2 to 7.0. After this PHP couldn't connect to
MySQL.

After this I did update PHP and MySQL to the following versions:
MySQL-3.23.24-1
mysql-3.23.32-1.7
MySQL-client-3.23.24-1
mysqlclient9-3.23.22-3
MySQL-devel-3.23.24-1
mysql-devel-3.23.32-1.7
mysql-server-3.23.32-1.7
MySQL-shared-3.23.24-1
php-4.0.4pl1-3

When I try to get data out of the MySQL database I get the error: Fatal error: Call to
undefined function: mysql_connect() in /opt/homes/shbeheer/HTML/klantoverzicht.php on
line 3
This line 3 contains : mysql_connect("localhost","username","password");

Please help me with this problem, thanx.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9455&edit=1