From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: RedHat 7
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     SNMP related
Bug description:  Can't find snmp MIB modules when snmp function is called

Hi, I have attempted to compile  php 4.0.4pl1 with snmp  using ---with-snmp
--enable-ucd-snmp-hack .  Everything goes fine in the build and install, but when php
loads I get the following out put,  and snmp functions do not work.  ALso I have done
a phpinfo() and it shows snmp compiled in.  Any thoughts?

Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-DEMO-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (HOST-RESOURCES-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-VIEW-BASED-ACM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UCD-DLMOD-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-MPD-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMP-TARGET-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-TM): At line 0 in (none)

My configure scipt (trying to build an rpm, hence the vars)
        --prefix=%{_prefix} \
        --with-config-file-path=%{_sysconfdir} \
        --disable-debug \
        --enable-pic \
        --enable-shared \
        --enable-inline-optimization \