I'm testing for efficiency and realise that it's possible that some pages
include files, that in turn include files, that in turn etc....

Some of these includes are probably not needed and are bloating my site. Is
there an easy way to determine which files have currently been loaded via
includes and requires? This would help me to create an include file audit
check and allow me to identify unnecessary bloat.

Thanks,
                Neil