I have a page of a list of names from a database and have the following
code so I can click on a name to view detail for that name:
 echo "<a href=\"name.php3?namee=$Results2[name]\">$Results2[name]</a>";

after clicking on the name, the following showing in the location in IE:

http://www.domainname.com/name.php3?name=FIRST%20LAST%20

which yields the proper information based upon the variable ?name,
however when using Netscape it yields the following:

http://www.domainname.com/name.php3?name=FIRST LAST

instead of the unix for a space as %20, Netscape is leaving it as a
space thus screwing up my search and yielding no results.

Is there anything I can do to overcome this for Netscape viewers?

Thanks,
Trevor