ID: 9548
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A sample insert statement is as follows:

insert into tble(tble_nme) values('my_value');

The record is inserted into the table correctly, except for the fact that it appears
twice.

Calls to the hybrid function odbc_exec() result in an exception, leading me to believe
that it is unsupported by the MySQL ODBC driver.

The same code works correctly when connecting to a Sybase SQL Anywhere 7.0 database
via ODBC, so I do not believe that it is a code flaw.

When using MySQL 3.23.32 (stable release), MyODBC 2.50.36, and PHP 4.0.4pl1 on Windows
98, using the odbc_prepare() and odbc_execute() function combination to insert a row
into a table results in duplicate entries in the table.