Hi all!

My company is in the process of changing all HTML pages we work on to
conform to XHTML. This can be easily done with tolls like tidy or by editing
own source code.

But if one uses nl2br(), he is stuck. Since I am no C programmer and don't
have write access on PHP CVS: Could someone please take care of this issue?
If there are some more functions which deal with HTML (strip_tags...),
please take a look at them too.

I (and others, I suppose) would be grateful for this. Mayby even for
PHP4.0.5 ?!?

Regards,
Karsten

BTW: I am not subscribed to the list, but do look at the archives now and
then...
--
Why do we have to hide from the police, daddy?
Because we use emacs, son. They use vi.

PGP signature