ID: 9477
Updated by: torben
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Assigned To:
Comments:

I'm sure the bugs are very obvious to you. However, your bug report, as given, really
is
pretty useless. Salient information would include: what results were you expecting,
compared to the results you got? What, exactly, did not work as you expected? And when
we say 'short' script, we really mean 'short'. Can you provide a quick, obvious, and
hopefully <= 25-50 line script which demonstrates what's bothering you? Many PHP
developers work on PHP in their free time, and attempting to dig through 313 lines of
someone else's code--when you have only given a vague idea of what we're supposed
to be looking for--is unlikely to get high on anyone's priority list. Especially not
when you
get sarcastic and abusive.

Come on guys. Read the damn bug report. I sent you a complete URL with scripts that
generate the problem even. Is it really that hard to follow?????????

If you read the bug report and went to the URL you would have seen the scripts that
generated the problem. How hard is that? You can even see the output from the bug.
Shall we try this again? I will clarify in case you missed it the first time.

GO TO THE URL LISTED. THERE YOU WILL FIND THE SHORT SCRIPT THAT GENERATES THE PROBLEM.
YOU WILL ALSO SEE RESULT FILES THAT DESCRIBE THE ERROR IN DETAIL. ONCE YOU HAVE LOOKED
THERE, COME AND ASK ME AGAIN TO CLARIFY. THANKS.

Could you please describe more in detail what the problem is
and provide a short scipt reproducing the behaviour?

standard php rpm 4.04p1 from rpmfind.net

Scripts are clearly marked and available in source format as well as showing necessary
details at this URL.

http://www.poetryunlimited.com/test

This bug will create significant problems when dealing with object references as
needed in advanced patterns (GoF 1994).

Hope you guys can figure it out. I would hate to have to have extra objects kicking
around just because of whatever.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9477&edit=2