ID: 9664
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok I'really hate to be a nag, but just finished compiling the latest cvs snapshot,
it's still the same error. I wonder if im missing a library. Which libs does the
socket extention use.

BTW Thanks for your so imadiate response.

-- yavo

You're not missing any libraries..FYI: The sockets extension is still EXPERIMENTAL,
ie. it's not very stable yet.
This is yet another bug in it. Have you tried compiling it with the Solaris Workshop
CC ???

--Jani

Ok I'really hate to be a nag, but just finished compiling the latest cvs snapshot,
it's still the same error. I wonder if im missing a library. Which libs does the
socket extention use.

BTW Thanks for your so imadiate response.

-- yavo

Yes, you should try with the whole CVS snapshot and
not try to replace any files from it in PHP 4.0.4.

--Jani

Hi Jani,

Prior to submiting this bug I tried two things first I applied the pathch in bug 8468,
next I got the latest cvs snapshot as of 5-6 hours before this post and replased all
files in the ext/sockets dir with the files from the snapshot. As this is clearly a
socket extention problem I didn't replace any other files. Do you thinkit would make
any sence to replace any other files.

-- yavo

Hi Jani,

Prior to submiting this bug I tried two things first I applied the pathch in bug 8468,
next I got the latest cvs snapshot as of 5-6 hours before this post and replased all
files in the ext/sockets dir with the files from the snapshot. As this is clearly a
socket extention problem I didn't replace any other files. Do you thinkit would make
any sence to replace any other files.

-- yavo

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9664