Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Program Execution
Assigned To:
Comments:

No feedback, not enough info, closed.

--Jani

No feedback, not enough info, closed.

--Jani

btw. What was the configure line you used to configure php ??

--Jani

Could you please try PHP 4.0.4 to check if this happens with it too.
I'm using it and I have oci8 enabled, and e.g. exec() works just fine.

--Jani

When you have the module for OCI 8 installed (preappended) the functions do not work.

When the module is not install, then the functions do work.

To see the problem you have to have libclntsh.so loaded at the time apache starts, and
then try running any of the program execution functions.

They did not work for me, under this conditions.

What do you mean by 'preappended to apache' ??
These functions work just fine for me.

--Jani

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8067&edit=2