From: Bug Database <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 5:23 PM
Subject: PHP 4.0 Bug #9732 Updated: Using PHP in ISAPI mode, the ASP Server
stops to work

> ID: 9732
> Updated by: dbeu
> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bug Type: IIS related
> Assigned To:
> Comments:
>
> do you have the "asp_tags" configuration value enabled or disable?
>
> Previous Comments:
-

> [2001-03-13 20:10:07] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I've downloaded the ISAPI flavour of PHP 4.04pl1, and installed the DLL's
under MS-WIN 2000 Server (IIS 5.0)following the instructions. The problem:
since the first PHP page is connected from the server, all ASP functions
stop to work! As well as the PHP functions.

> I was forced to remove PHP functions from my server. There's another
version - CGI-BIN executable mode - wich I was unable to install, I get an
error message: MSCOMCTL.OCX is missing. I've checked other Win2K servers,
and also the Microsoft Download website, but was unable to find this
library.

> Where should I go? This problem is keepin' away my company from offer PHP
functions along the network, and there is no possibility to migrate to an
Unix/Linux server right now. So, I'm waiting for some tip in order to run
PHP (ISAPI or CGI-BIN version, at your pleasure) in my poor IIS 5.0 server.

http://bugs.php.net/?id=9732&edit=2