From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux - INFORMIX
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Feature/Change Request
Bug description:  Informix Fetch Array

I would like to have an Informix function very similar in nature to mysql_fetch_array,
where I can access returns by either an index number or the associated field name.

This would be IMMENSLY helpful, allowing me to change code a bit faster.  As well, it
would make changing application database backends a BIT easier if the software was
previously written to make use of enumerated array returns.

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9750&edit=1