* Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> personally know at least two, not counting Zend Debugger. I'm sure there

There is no Zend Debugger. I only know of "ZendIDE" which has
a zend extension that seems to be a debugger. If there would
be a "Zend Debugger", I could say "I want to purchase the
Zend Debugger". At the moment, I can't because there's no
Zend Debugger I can buy.

--
Björn Schotte                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rent-a-phpwizard.de/                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          PHP Schulungen, Softwareentwicklung, Coaching