ID: 9566
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

for me 4.0.4pl1 gives a parse error
on teh '"a:"' line

If there is a syntax error in my switch control structure, my script returns a message
pop-up 'The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response.',
It seems that the syntax of the switch control structure is not checked properly
before processing the script.
this is my invalid switch structure (missing a 'case' statement):
$varX = "a";
switch($varX){
  "a":
    echo("a");