Hi

I've got a fairly urgent requirement to get Satellite working properly on
my PHP 4.0.4pl1 system and can't get in touch with David Eriksson. Has
anyone had luck with the setup, specifically accessing objects through
IIOP over TCP/IP who would be prepared to share configs with me? I am
compiled OK and the mod is installed but it seg faults each time with
glib errors in the log file whenever I call new Object.

Or if anyone knows where David is likely to be I would very much
appreciate being put in touch with him.

Thanks!

Nick.