ID: 9941
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I reran the configuration;make clean;make install.

The make clean helped..and It finally worked.

Thanks anyway

This is the error when trying to connect:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ocilogon() in /imports/wwwroot/heh.php on
line 6

I used (with php)

configure
--without-mysql
--with-oci8
--with-apache=/usr/local/apache_1.3.19
--enable-track-vars

Apache compiled fine.. php scripts work, the phpinfo() shows that I have oracle
installed and used and gives the correct pathname..etc but I still cannot connect.

oracle 8.1.5
apache 1.3.19