From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Date/time related
Bug description:  possible bug in strtotime

when providing the string "3/23/01 1:01:29 PM"
to strtotime it produces in-correct output

Im assuming you wish to make this function (as with all functions) as good as
possible, so I guess that being able to convert from this format would be on the cards
some times.

in Australia we generaly do dates the opposite to in the US. IE Month/Day/Year so
support would be good .

thankyou

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9948&edit=1