I just realized my letter about the RC2 release was never actually queued
and sent (it was up since Sunday evening).  At any rate -
http://www.php.net/distributions/php-4.0.5RC2.tar.gz.

I believe this would be the last RC for 4.0.5, with a release towards the
end of next week (assuming nobody actually tested RC2 until now).

Zeev