ID: 9961
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok i just found out that the program has insufficient permission to php4ts.dll ==> i
wrote an analyzing program  with witch i replaced the php.exe interpreter. I think
this tool could help many IIS users with this problem. If you want me to send it to
you, just tell me.

This error occurs when php doesn't output anything. In this instance, it is almost
always because IUSR_<machinename> doesn't have sufficient permissions to cause php.exe
to execute - often because of file permissions on php.exe, php.ini or php4ts.dll, or
any extensions you are trying to load, but sometimes because IUSR_<machinename>
doesn't have sufficient privileges to cause a program to execute.

Have a go with these issues, and if you still have no success, post your problem on
the php windows list and we will sort you out there.

I've got an IIS 4.0 on my WinNT Terminal Server. When I even call the simpliest script
my Browser gets following message:

i've even once replace the php.exe whith a programm that prints out all the parameters
that IIS would pass to the interpreter - everything seems ok (somtimes IIS passes
wrong directory information). So i think the php.exe just imediatly shuts down -
without printing any text - after beeing called, but why?