From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: server 2000
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     IIS related
Bug description:  http 500 Internal Server Error

I installed php onto server 2000 and tried using it with iis
, but no luck. Using the isapi .dll I get "http 500 Internal Server Error" for any
.php page.

do you see anything wrong with this .ini directory config?
include_path            = C:\server_root                ; doc_root              =
C:\server_root                ; user_dir              = C:\server_root
; extension_dir         = C:\php                        ; enable_dl             = On
                         ;

if not please tell me what could be causing this problem

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9981&edit=1