From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000 server (probably all NT)
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Documentation problem
Bug description:  Insufficient Windows installation instructions

In the installation documentation for Windows ISAPI, I read nothing about the
importance of placing PHP in a directory without spaces. I placed PHP in "c:\program
files\php". Entering the path to the DLL is accepted in IIS if you use quotes, BUT it
will result in a "Specified module not found" error. Moving the ISAPI DLL to a
directory like "c:\winnt\system32" and directing IIS there works.

Many people have this problem, as I've ready it on numerous forums... So please help
them out and mention it clearly in the installation documentation!

Thanks,
Simon

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9986&edit=1