Hi!

The PostgreSQL module issues a warning when trying to fetch a row with an
invalid rownumber. pg_fetch_row also returns false.
I would ask if someone could remove the warning that is issued. The docs
says the function returns false, this should be enough, I think.
I would really like to construct a while-loop
while (pg_fetch_row()) {
  }

In fact, in the dbx-module I am doing exactly that, and the postgresql
addition generates the warning even though the loop is ended successfully...

To make it easier, I attached a diff that removes said warning. I'm not
really sure if this is how a patch is submitted (do you need a diff for
that?), but if I'm doing something wrong maybe anyone can show me how it's
done.

Cheerio, Marc.

 <<pgsql.c.diff>>

pgsql.c.diff