ID: 10043
Updated by: torben
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Web Server problem
Assigned To:
Comments:

What happens if you test $HTTP_POST_VARS['submit'] instead of  just $submit? Sounds to
me like you don't have register_globals turned on in php.ini. Can you check that
(also, make sure your test isn't happening inside any function) and post your results
back here?

Thanks,

Torben

Seems as though the action handler doesn't work.  PHP page is coded as its won form
handler.  Hitting "submit" simply reloads page with all the form variables not set.

No errors either... I tried on Apache 1.3.x / IIS4.0 both CGI and ISAPI.

<?
if ($submit=='')  {
   echo <<<EOT
<FORM method=post action=cutsheet.php>

...snip...

<BUTTON type="submit" NAME="submit" value="submit">Submit</BUTTON></FORM>

EOT;
}
else  {
  #begin form handler...