ID: 10056
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am also unable to run any PHP version greater than 4.0.3pl1.  Apache dumps core.
Probably the same issue as Bug #9827.

I have and use a Cobalt Qube2 (64-Bit MIPS little-endian).
It uses a specific version of the Linux kernel 2.0.34 with backported fixes from
2.1.111.
I have compiled MySQL 3.23.35 with these options:
./configure --disable-assembler
            --prefix=/usr/local/mysql
            --disable-shared
            --with-low-memory
            --with-mysqld-ldflags="-all-static"
            --with-client-ldflags="-all-static"
            --with-mysqld-user=mysql
(These settings are based on someone else's settings for compiling MySQL 3.22.32 on
Raq2/Qube2)

PHP4.0.3pl1:
./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql
            --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
            --with-zlib
            --enable-track-vars
            --enable-trans-sid
            --enable-ftp
            --with-mm=/usr/local/lib
            --with-xml

The message I get when trying to run Apache with this newly compiled module is:

Syntax error on line 239 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.10: undefined symbol:
my_message_no_curses

I have run 'ldd' on libphp4.so and libmysqlclient.so.10 and there are no undefined
symbols in either of them.