From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Gettext related
Bug description:  Gettext doesn't react when I change the language

I set the language with this:

putenv ("LC_ALL=ro");

and the translation is ok.
if I change it to:

putenv ("LC_ALL=de");

and reload the page nothing happens.
But if I restart the Apache, and reload again the page evething is ok.
Oh, and is not a cache problem, because I'm sending expiry, and no chache headers.

with putenv ("LANG=ro"); I get the same result.

Edit Bug report at:

PHP Development Mailing List <>
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to