ID: 10062
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Unknown/Other Function
Assigned To:
Comments:

There is no need for #!/usr/local/bin/php if you have your webserver set up to parse
PHP files already (IE if you have set up apache as shown in install docs.) if your
webserver is executing the files (actually set up as real cgi then please reopen this
bug report but this shouldnt happen as the webserver should strip the
#!/usr/local/bin/php line out.)

James

Standard configure/make on REdHat 7 (options are:
--without-apache --with-mysql --with-gd)

Then CGI execution as normal - it reads php.ini fine and
renders PHP fine - the only problem is the display of the
first line of the file ('#!/usr/local/bin/php')

I've seen posts elsewhere about someone having a similar
problem on FreeBSD with an older version that went away
with a newer version (of PHP that is) so I'm assuming its
a resurfacing issue.  Apologies if it's just me being lame
;)

Regards

Shane

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!