ID: 7582
Updated by: kalowsky
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: ODBC related
Assigned To:
Comments:

after trying numerous methods to reproduce this, I cannot.
The only thing I can phathom is that your
$RecordSetFieldCount is set inaccurately, but again I
couldn't reproduce the described behavior when over running
it.

Mind you, I am using PHP in a CGI format, and on Win98SE.
PHP version is PHP4.0.5RC4.

Problem still exists in php4_0_5-dev-win32-20010220

The problem still exists in php4_0_4-dev-win32-20001123.

Get the latest build from http://www.php4win.de/
and reopen if problem still exists with it.

--Jani

Please advise where I can obtain a compiled binary of 4.0.4dev for Win32.  I'll be
glad to test it.  Looks like CVS and snaps.php.net send source code.  Don't know where
else to turn.

had no crash (w2k,4.0.4dev), try 4.0.4 as far as it is out
and if it still crashes IŽll try sth. different

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=7582&edit=2