Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Does anyone else have any critical bug fixes
> which need to be in 4.0.5? (I mean critical ones and not
> huge patches).

Zeev's output buffering fix hasn't been committed yet; it's a one-line
change, and it makes the transparent output compression stuff work.

Does anyone have any objection to an MFH on the small Vary header patch
also?  It improves PHP's RFC2616 compliance, but it also unbreaks almost
every web-cache, which rely on having it present for content-negotiated
pages.

Anil