ID: 10015
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That happens when I use isapi..but it have crashes ore or two times when I have used
cgi.

And one other thing why cant I just load the extencion for ldap...? I just want to
connect a ldap server!
when I did not have mssql on my omputer it wouldn't start ( couldn't find ) the
php_mssql.dll but after I installed the mssql it worked... But in case of ldap...I
dont want to install any ldap on my computer.. I only eant to connect to an ldap
server.. but it won't load the php_ldap.dll.
Is r
that a bugg or have I done something wrong??

are sou using isapi or the cgi?

I have:

win 2000 ( service pack 1 )
mssql 2000
iis 5.0

when I ask the mssql a query, inetinfo to crash.
I tryed to install all of it again but did not help.

Can someone help me??