ID: 10152
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Directory/Filesystem functions
Assigned To:
Comments:

I tried your example script but that host must be some
internal one? Anyway I think this is fixed in latest CVS.
Please try a snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/

--Jani

[1. Script Code]
<?php
readfile("http://opachost.ub.uni-marburg.de/cgi-bin/nph-wwwp3?DB=BES2.SYS8&LANG=
DU&EXT=OFF&CMD=f+kls+6+16");
?>

[2. configure-line]
./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

[3. Output]
Warning:
readfile("http://opachost.ub.uni-marburg.de/cgi-bin/nph-wwwp3?DB=BES2.SYS8&LANG=DU&EXT=OFF&CMD=f+kls+6+16")

 - Erfolg in /herder1/httpd/html/php/sys_idx0.php on line 2

As you can see, instead of redirecting the output of "readfile" to STDOUT,
the script produces a "success warning". As far as I can see, there are
no real errors in the script. Do you have an idea of how to make the
redirection work?

Thank you very much!

Yours,

Stefan Aumann