Hi,

I found our problem. In 4.0.5, comments seem to be parsed differently. We
have ASP style tags enabled so we can use %> as well as ?>. But we had
comments like this:

<?

//asdfasdf%>asdfasdf
echo('');
?>

< 4.0.5 would ignore the whole line. 4.0.5 still parses it for open and
close tags. The lines above get handled differently from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5. It
is hard to track if the comment is inside a class, because there is no parse
error until the end of the file, and the code is not spit out like HTML (as
in the example above) because it is compiling the file. I think this is a
bug. We can clean up our code to fix it (and will), but....

Sincerely,

Steven Roussey
Network54.com
http://network54.com/?pp=e