I had some Cornell grads alter PHP to accomodate PDF and FDF inside of
Frames. They were able to get answers from some top people at Adobe.  I
believe the code was accepted by the powers that be a few versions back.
Does anyone know why the changes were not incorporated? Who do I need to
talk to in order to request that it be added?   Thanks in advance for any
answers.  We no longer have access to the Cornell talent to compile this
code into the Windows Binaries.   If there is anyone who can compile these
into the Windows binaries if it they are not added to 4.05 when it comes out
please contact me.  All estimates appreciated.  I would also like to find
someone in the Baltimore, MD area to work with us.  Please reply to me at
the email address above or call me at home (410) 662-1240.  THANKS IN
ADVANCE!  David
Source Code:
main\config.w32.h
13 Change: #define HAVE_BINDLIB 1