ID: 8412
Updated by: sterling
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Sablotron XSL
Assigned To: sterling
Comments:

try this with the newest sablotron and php and let me know
what happens...

My install hangs when hitting reload a lot and my httpd processes suck up my resources
until the script times out. It takes between 5-15 quick reloads before it hangs. This
seems to only happen when I grab stuff from MySQL in the same script as when I'm doing
a transformation.

' ./configure' '--with-mysql' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-ftp'
'--enable-sockets' '--with-sablot' '--enable-sablot-errors-descriptive'
'--with-apache=../apache_1.3.14' '--with-zlib'

I'm using Sablotron 0.44.1 and Expat 1.1.2.

A script with just MySQL works fine, and a script with just a transformation works
fine.

I don't see anything additionally descriptive about
--enable-sablot-errors-descriptive either

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8412&edit=2