Apologies in advance if this is not the appropriate list for such an announcment. If
there is a better one, please direct me toward it.

I have cleaned up and released the php extension portion of the xmlrpc  library we
have been using internally at Epinions.com for a while now. It is currently somewhere
between alpha and beta level code. It is pretty stable, but I'd like to hear of your
experience (good or bad) if you get the chance to try it.

Some docs and live examples can be found at:
http://xmlrpc-epi.sourceforge.net/main.php?t=php_about

I'm also looking for people who would be interested in helping out adding new features
such as method introspection or fixing up the auto* build system and release packaging.

-danda