ID: 9532
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
session_start()

I'm not sure what's really hapenning on the Web server. I have to get more detail
information from my hosting ISP provider about reading of php.ini. Thanks for
attention!

Are you sure that php.ini has been read? Check the phpinfo()
output for session.auto_start entry.

--Jani

Yes, session data are not available without session_start()
call in PHP 4.04. /session.auto_start=1/.

Does this happen with PHP 4.0.4pl1 too?

--Jani

I have to start session explicitly, alltough session.auto_start=1.