Memory allocation seems to be the issue.

On nt, with apache or IIS, if threads access OCI simultaneously, Illegeal
instructions are the result.

I'm having difficulty determining exactly why this is happening because I do
not know how to debug a multi-threaded application before an Illegeal
instruction is incurred.

joebrown
podiatryfl.com