ID: 9241
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: mcrypt related
Assigned To: derick
Comments:

I couldn't reproduce this with mcrypt 2.4.10 and the latest CVS, can you check this
again?

The PHP script?  It's right at the top of the bug report.

Can you post the script too that caused this backtrace?

Well, it seems that I need a full day now to fix all the bugs in mcrypt :)

The following script cause a core dump, but only with "blowfish":

<?
$td = mcrypt_module_open ("blowfish", "", "ecb", "");
mcrypt_generic_init ($td, 'secret key', "