From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: freebsd 4.2
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     HTTP related
Bug description:  PHP refusing to get temporary file name from an HTTP PUT request.

I am using PHP 4.04pl1 on a FreeBSD 4.2 based system with Apache 1.3.19. I have a page
that is "accepting" HTTP PUT requests and is supposed to save the file in a designated
area, however PHP is not picking up the temporary filename while the script runs. All
other variables required are set, but not $PHP_PUT_FILENAME. I have tried all
recommendations in the docs, mailing list and IRC channels. None have worked. I do
notice that the protocol level is HTTP 1.0 PUT not HTTP 1.1 PUT, I have not been able
to determine if that is the issue.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10307&edit=1