ID: 9489
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get always return FALSE since version 4.0.3.

(Up to version 4.0.2 I got True if the mail was sent.)

Nils

PS
Tested on 2001-02-27 with the latest CVS and it's don't works fine.

The mail() function returns either TRUE if mail was sent
and FALSE if not. Or what return value did you mean?
Does it always return FALSE?

--Jani

p.s. Tested with latest CVS and it works just fine.

The mail() function give no return value since 4.0.3.

In earlier version I've got a return value if the mail has been sent or not.

I've tried to set the sendmail_path in the php.ini without success.

Nils Hoyer