From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 2000 sp1
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproduceable crash
Bug description:  When script timout occurs PHP crashes with ODBC

When script timeout occurs (in my case moving data from a textfile to a database, many
inserts)
PHP prints out the error message (exceeded 300 sec timeout) and then crashes.

The error does not occur if I do a simple while(forewer) so it must be related to open
connections.

Sorry that I'm unable to find out further whats cousing this.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10378&edit=1