ID: 9868
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've downloaded Php from php.net and i've got winsock 2 installed on my
Computer(Windows 95)and i'm currently using Xitami and vWebServer 2.1 as my Web
Server.

Rafael Estrada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No feedback. And you should consider upgrading your system.
Anyway, not a bug in PHP.

--Jani

Some questions:

Can you confirm that you are installing via the php installer downloaded from the
downloads page on www.php.net.

I believe that early versions of Win95 had little or no internet functionality - I
think they probably had no winsock dll, or at least a brain damaged one. Have you
upgraded your OS so that it has a Winsock dll and can run a web server and a modern
browser?

Are there any further clues as to which dll is missing?

Which web server are you using?

When i downloaded this Program it then stared telling me that there is a .DLL FILE
missing.It wouldn't lit me Complete the Installyion.

THANK YOU
Rafael Estrada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]