ID: 10425
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MySQL related
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Where did you get this build? Only Configuring on UNIX with --without-mysql disables
mysql support, as it is standard in every distribution. Please reopen this report if
you think this is not the case.

And to which message are you referring? I got 300+ messages on Oct 27th 2000 :)

I have installed PHP under Xitami web server but I can't use MySQL: Fatal error: Call
to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect()

THE SAME AS THE MESSAGE POSTED ON 27th october

PLEASE HELP US OUT!:)

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10425&edit=2