>Hi dudes

I have this apache module i've written which makes a subrequest on a php
script. My problem is, the main request which is sent to the client browser
doesn't have the headers sent by the php script.

Any module guru who could help me solving this problem ? Is there anything
in the apache module that solves this ?

I'm posting this here cause this community works a lot on php-development
which is very close to apache. I thought maybe this was a php issue too.
Thanks again for any answer that might help me.

Cya later

Mark

--
Chand
Joey : "Ross, If the homo sapiens really were *homo* sapiens, is that why