To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to open a channel of Developer Relations with regards to
your CCVS product.  I am a member of the PHP development team, working
on PHP's CCVS extension (providing core support for CCVS in the
language).

The original development of this extension was done through close
relations with Doug DeJulio, who I am to understand is no longer with
RedHat; according to RedHats office they are not aware of any developers
currently working on CCVS.  It is my hopes to find out what kind of
support you are offering for CCVS, and open a dialog with any
programmers who may be working on it in order to enhance our core
support for CCVS.

My Regards,

Brendan W. McAdams