From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Win98 SE
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Reproduceable crash
Bug description:  Misbehaving function

This is exactly the same problem as bug #3627.

OS: Win98 SE
Running Apache Server 1.3.9 with PHP 4.0.4pl1. I'm trying to upload a 10MB file onto
the FTP server.

PHP 4.0.4pl1 has been downloaded precompiled from www.php.net.

PHP.INI fraction:
max_execution_time=2400
memory_limit=60M
post_max_size=20M
upload_max_filesize=20M

The apache server will dump two lines into the error.log and ftp file transfer will
die (server stays intact):

Premature end of script headers: c:/bin/php/php.exe
FATAL:  erealloc():  Unable to allocate 5884001 bytes

If I try to send the file <= 5M it is working fine and fast.

Thanks,
Dragan

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10500&edit=1