ID: 10484
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Found the solution!!

Have to change security on my DB.mdb file to allow internet user to modify my file!

Thanks!

$BD = odbc_connect ('BdTest', SQL_CUR_USE_DRIVER);

should be read like $BD = odbc_connect ('BdTest', '', '', SQL_CUR_USE_DRIVER);

but still not working..

you're correct insert statement is fine, needed more wake up time on that.

your odbc_connect is wrong.  you need to provide 3 or 4 parameters, not just two.  as
per the description found at:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.odbc-connect.php

Yes it is correct!

As there only are two fields in my table and that I try to fill them all, I can work
it this way

I could have use "INSERT INTO test (field1, field2) VALUES ('a', 'b')"

"INSERT INTO test VALUES ('a', 'b')" work the same way

unless I'm missing something your INSERT statement is not correct.

$BD = odbc_connect ('BdTest', SQL_CUR_USE_DRIVER);
$SQL = "insert into test values ('a', 'b')";
$TabUser = odbc_exec($BD, $SQL);

this don't work...nothing had been added in the table test

$BD = odbc_connect ('BdTest '', SQL_CUR_USE_DRIVER);
$SQL = "select * from Utilisateur where Nom_utilisateur = '$Nom' and Mot_de_passe =
'$Pass'";
 $TabUser = odbc_exec($BD, $SQL);

This work fine!

How should i use "insert" statement in order to make it works??

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10484