ID: 8826
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: PWS related
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

Please ask questions on [EMAIL PROTECTED] not here.

Hier is the list of the installed Programms:
1) PWS of the Windows 2000 installed
2) Mysql (the last Version)
3) PHP (last version)
4) Macromedia Flash 4
5) Macromedia Flash 5
6) Macromedia Ultradev 4.0

First of all the is noway running php when IIS is installed!
Furthermore I have tried the same with Microsoft Server 2000 Advanced with the same
result!

After uninstalling IIS then the PHP Script started to work!

I have programmed a simple registration form in Flash
and loaded the information with var=post and var=Get

the information was passed with no problem and saved in the databank

But reading the information back into Flash is NOT POSSIBLE!
I have done the same test with flash 5 too but with no success.

I have tried all the possibilities and unfortunatelly I have to a admit that php does
not
work or my knowledge is not enougth to understand what is going on.

I would be very glad to recieve some help or corrections from you.

Thank you

TH

[...]

Dier Sirs,

I'm a successful professional internet programmer in Germany.
and nevertheless, it has come to a situation that some thing goes wrong ;)

[...]

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8826&edit=2