ID: 10511
Updated by: phanto
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: COM related
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
Assigned To:
Comments:

make sure, that the logged in user (after basic authentication) has enough rights to
change these properties.
try to run the script from the commandline logged in as
one of the webusers.

harald

I am accessing ADO COM objects through PHP.  I am using PHP 4.05 RC6 on Win2K in CGI
mode.  If I change the authentication from anonymous access, to requiring a login
through basic authentication, then the scripts fail and cannot set properties on the
COM object.  The same scripts work fine when run as the anonymous user.  Very weird...

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers
Peter

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!